Sr. Manager, Product Marketing
The Turner Story
Turner’s portfolio has more than 100 of the most recognizable brands, and compelling content in more than 200 countries, including a blend of entertainment, news, animation, young adult and sports media and multiplatform brand extensions. After more than 45 years since inception, Turner is still leading change and shaping the entertainment landscape to create engaging content and experiences for consumers around the world.
Turner Ignite- Portfolio Strategy & Solutions Team
The Turner Portfolio Solutions team sits within the Ignite division; A team combining the best of Content and Data to deliver strategic solutions to advertisers at scale. We work across all of the Turner brands and platforms to curate the best of the portfolio for advertisers, while ensuring that we are delivering an experience that’s also great for consumers. AT&T’s acquisition of Time Warner has also unlocked opportunities to join forces in launching new and innovative ad products that will expand our business.
What part will you play?
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager is responsible for building compelling marketing content, messaging and materials, designed to increase awareness and adoption of Turner Ignites’ full suite of digital and linear ad products as well as our full stack campaign distribution platform. You will work hand in hand with product managers, research experts, design and leadership to synthesize complex solutions into digestible content and communication that enables the Ad sales and content partnerships teams to be successful in market, resulting in increased revenue and clarity of perception internally and externally.
About your skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or relevant field of study is preferred
- Relevant experience in marketing/product marketing in a technology/media environment is preferred
- A passion for problem solving and executing/delivering on strategy
- Innovative, creative and entrepreneurial in nature
- Ability to create compelling marketing content and materials for both new and existing products
- Ability to present/train internal audiences on the value proposition and details tied to various products – sharing pertinent information and facilitating a feedback loop between sales and product for consistent improvement
- Solid understanding of how complex, matrixed environments work, from both a people and product standpoint
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to cater messaging and delivery to various audiences
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for WorkingMothers
- An in-houselearning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
More search results
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc
Lightbox OOH Video Network
Morning News Photographer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Entry Level Sales/Marketing Representative