Rated as a Top 10 programmatic agency by AdExchanger, Kepler executes engineered marketing, where every message and ad delivered helps create a more personalized and productive relationship between brands and their consumers. We do this by acting as clients’ agency of record, as their in-house team, or some hybrid of the two – and by harnessing data and technology across all paid digital media and data-driven CRM channels.
Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work.
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Optimization & Innovation Manager will manage and guide a team that is actively using data-driven insights, innovative best practices, and creativity to design, launch and manage digital marketing campaigns from the ground up. In this exciting role, you will inspire your team to constantly deliver excellence, campaign innovation, and tangible business impact for clients.
What You Will Do:
- Manage 3-5 Optimization & Innovation Analysts & Senior Analysts
- Act as subject matter expert and point of escalation for senior client contacts
- Become an expert with media trading platforms and analytics tools across multiple digital channels, including Display (banner ads), Mobile (Smartphones & Tablets), Search (Google, Yahoo/Bing), Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc) and Online Video (Hulu, YouTube, VEVO, etc), among others
- Provide input and guidance around campaign design and innovation
- Launch and actively optimize campaigns across trading platforms
- Work with the Media Analytics team to facilitate reporting and ad hoc analyses
- Work with the Client Solutions team to understand your client's goals, provide subject matter expertise, and communicate powerful campaign insights
- Codify and share best practices across teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-4+ years of digital optimization experience (e.g., Google AdWords/Adsense, DSP/Display Trading, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, PMDs, mobile analytics, site optimization, etc.)
- Experience managing 2 or more direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree with major or minor in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel, data analysis and internet technologies
- Proven ability to think creatively about challenging analytic problems
- Dynamic communication & presentation skills
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, team-based environment