Account Manager, Programmatic
We are looking for a passionate, results-driven Account Manager for the programmatic side of our business. This important role is central to delivering success for our digital and programmatic OOH clients and presents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to shape the development of this emerging category.
What you will be doing:
- Form close relationships with Clients, DSPs, SSPs, and Agency partners, becoming a trusted programmatic resource throughout the full campaign lifecycle.
- Become an expert on the Lightbox digital OOH offering and share that expertise with customers.
- Partner with sales, marketing, operations and research teams to aggregate relevant insights, historical campaign data and inventory avails in order to develop customized strategic proposals for clients.
- Accurately monitor and influence both programmatic and non-programmatic campaign delivery, troubleshoot delivery issues, as well as provide reporting and insights.
- Identify upsell opportunities among existing customer base.
- Lead client-facing and internal troubleshooting efforts.
- Be an internal consultative resource on programmatic strategies and share client insights, successes and knowledge internally.
- Proactively manage campaign performance, generate reports and ad hoc analyses and educate customers on best practices.
- Work closely with Finance to ensure accurate and timely revenue recognition.
Minimum Skills and Experience Required
- BS/BA is necessary
- 4+ years’ experience working in relevant ad tech client services, account management or operations position.
- Solid understanding of the programmatic landscape including; DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, data, and measurement solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in building and managing relationships with programmatic buyers.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Self-starter who can work independently when needed, but also thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Motivated to drive resolution independently with exceptional time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent written communication and compelling presentation skills.