Director, Channel Sales
About the Role
The Director of Channel Sales will formulate, develop and grow RollWorks' alliances to drive revenue by identifying & onboarding strategic partners that complement RollWorks’ value proposition to our Customers. Your core focus will be to create close relationships that increase the effectiveness of our clients marketing programs.
Key Success Factors
In this role, you will be accountable for the full lifecycle of channel partnerships for the B2B business by identifying & developing new relationships as well as deepening existing relationships inside key partners such as Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, Engagio, Eloqua, Pardot, Bizible and more. We should show clear success in initiating and scaling channel partners from $0 into a meaningful revenue channel.
Another key aspect of this role is to lay the groundwork for a formal strategic partnership program to help RollWorks scale, ensuring partners support growth, monetization, and product initiatives. A vital component will be up-leveling our partners on how and when to use the RollWorks platform. You will also:
- Partner with the Leadership team on key strategic initiatives to accelerate business growth.
- Partner with marketing to establish our brand as a player in the B2B ecosystem and drive qualified leads to Sales.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals through partner sales on a quarterly & yearly basis.
- Be a dedicated resource to ensure a smooth integrations process for partners.
- Manage budget accordingly for cost of sales and relationship management investments.
- Lead strategic projects that are highly meaningful and initiated by B2B leadership based on emergent business needs & investment areas.
- Build excellent working relationships with key business leaders, colleagues and broader team.
Who You Are
- You have at least 7 years of experience in successfully driving integrated Channel Sales strategies, plans, programs and operations to drive revenue growth.
- You have experience in the B2B Marketing industry as well as a strong grasp of the display advertising landscape.
- You are a highly resourceful professional with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, unassailable integrity, willingness to put the business unit interests above all else while possessing deep knowledge of the marketplace as well as have respect for and from leadership.
- You apply your deep analytical mindset, business strategy acumen, and experience with platform businesses to solve problems and drive results.
- You bring expertise in sales enablement and incentives.
- You bring strong business insight and a deep understanding of Partnership strategy.
- Because you have experience effectively collaborating with engineers & product development teams, you're able to build solutions for your customers.
- Strong communication and reasoning skills.
- High level of organization and multitasking.
- Passion for client service and satisfaction.
- You are ambitious, self-motivated, tenacious, and driven.
About RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group
RollWorks, part of the AdRoll Group, is on a mission to empower B2B marketers to impact revenue. Results-driven marketers use the RollWorks B2B Growth Platform, built on our proprietary data and algorithms, to reach the right people, engage with extreme relevance and drive business growth. Our platform enables better sales and marketing alignment with integration to CRM and marketing automation systems. RollWorks partners with growth-minded leaders to help them forge lasting relationships that translate into measurable results. Learn more at rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.