Director, Audience Solutions
VICE seeks a strategic and analytics-driven leader to lead our multi-platform audience solutions team. This role will oversee a team of analysts responsible for building and maintaining the VICE Data Management Platform and all Audience Measurement platforms on behalf of the VICE+ Commercial team. This individual will contribute to the VICE Global Data Strategy and will interface cross functionally with several aspects of the business to ensure the data integrity of the VICE Audience offering in the marketplace.
- Drive thought-leadership and execution of VICE’s Audience Solutions team.
- Oversee the end-to-end management of the VICE DMP and all periphery platforms that support it with a commercially minded focus.
- Lead VICE’s brand safety strategy with specific emphasis on contextual analysis.
- Collaborate cross functionally to bring audience data from all VICE lines of business into a commercially addressable solution through the DMP and CDP.
- Spearhead audience data growth through the optimization of pipes linking existing start points.
- Working collaboratively to overse analysis of site-wide and social audience data and viewing trends/behavior.
- Derive insights from analytics tools to provide recommendations that drive client retention and positive outcomes as it pertains to campaign performance and engagement.
- Work cross-functionally with Data Analysts, Product Executives , Engineering Executives, Strategy, Sales, Product/Systems Managers, etc.
- Collaborate with commercial stakeholders to develop recurring reporting deliverables on the impact of VICE’s audience and brand safety efforts against benchmarks.
- Own all OKRs attributed to Audience Data
- Coordinate with international territories to share best practices for DMP
- Advise the Legal team on policy for GDPR, CCPA and internal policies on a campaign by campaign basis
- Work with product teams on the planning and implementation of projects that support Audience Solutions functions, while identifying, documenting and communicating technical issues and discrepancies as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital analytics, marketing, research at a digital media company.
- Proven track record of managing publisher DMPs for a multi region, multi language media company.
- Expert knowledge of audience management strategies across platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and O&O environments.
- Experience with subscriber data and anonymized user data.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations using tools like - Grapeshot, Salesforce DMP, Quantcast, YouTube Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Suite, TubularLabs, Domo, etc - certification a plus.
- Experience with a/b testing & form factor optimization.
- Demonstrated leadership with an ability to manage a team of direct reports as well as non direct reports globally.
- Quick thinking, with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.
More search results
Senior Strategic Partner Development Manager
Fyber Monetization LTD
Programmatic Account Manager
Guardian News & Media
Decision Analytics Associate Consultant/Growth Ma…
Sr. Customer Marketing Manager - Seasonal