Smaato, the global in-app advertising platform, drives the technology that keeps apps free. Smaato’s full-featured mobile ad server empowers apps of all sizes to reach their full monetization potential by connecting them with the world’s top advertisers. The Smaato SDK provides publishers with seamless integration and maximum control of their inventory.
Founded in 2005, Smaato is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with additional offices in Berlin, Hamburg, New York, Shanghai, and Singapore. Learn more at www.smaato.com.
Title: Senior Account Manager, Demand Partnerships
Reports to: Vice President, Account Management, Americas
Employment Status: Full Time, Exempt
Typical Work Schedule: Minimum 40 hours a week
Office Location: New York
Travel Requirements: Occasional, as needed.
Smaato is looking for a Senior Account Manager who will work with and support our growing DSP business. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in a fast-paced energetic environment with immense growth potential.
- Day to day lead for managing top tier accounts.
- Working closely with our demand partners to optimize their current spending, while maximizing their potential by conducting weekly calls and having an open line of constant communication.
- Exceed individual and team sales goals.
- Build custom reports and host Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Clearly communicating to Business Development, Sales Engineering, Market Quality, and Revenue Operations teams regarding revenue opportunities and executing on them in a timely fashion.
- Analyze revenue and performance data daily to ensure targets are on track and to proactively provide solutions if targets are missed or projected to be off.
- Works on identifying new approaches to solving problems as well as new processes to improve team workflows.
- Assists in training other Account Managers.
- Attends local conferences.
- Utilize various sales tools including Salesforce and internal dashboards.
- 2+ years of previous Account Management experience at a digital/web/mobile advertising/media company, with solid understanding of advertising terminologies and pricing structures (CPA, CPC, CPM, etc).
- Working knowledge of ad servers and optimization platforms a PLUS, but not required.
- Pro-active, autonomous go-getter who takes ownership and is accountable for all his/her work.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Proven ability to analyze and optimize opportunities to maximize ROI.
- Capable of prioritizing tasks and switch gears on the fly.
- Comfortable dealing with clients in a professional manner, including presentations and hosting conference calls.
- Startup experience a PLUS.
- BA or BS from an accredited 4-year university.