Programmatic Sales Manager
Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is looking for Programmatic Sales Manager who will be responsible for prospecting new clients, setting up meetings, and closing new business. The Programmatic Sales Manager will be responsible for updating Salesforce.com regularly to provide transparency into pipeline as well as meetings attended. The Programmatic Sales Manager will be required to travel to conferences, entertain clients and potential prospects, give live presentations and be responsible for a target number of meetings per week.
- Prospecting – Working with their personal rolodex of existing relationships and also working with tools such as The List, Linkedin, Seller Crowd etc. to identify potential clients based on PCH’s offering
- Setting and Running Meetings - Set up meetings with the appropriate decision makers. Give live presentations to educate potential clients on PCH’s core audience and the value of 1st party data in the digital landscape, with strong emphasis on desktop and mobile
- RFPs – The PSM should be the “quarterback” on new business and work closely with Sr. Manager of Market Development and Sales Marketing to complete requests for proposals in a timely and successful manner leading to closed business
- Close Business – Negotiate with advertisers to secure contracts and campaign launches
- Reporting and Budgeting – interacts with sales management to update financials, discuss opportunities and plan for proposals. Activities reported and tracked in SalesForce.com include calls, emails, Voicemails, presentations, pipeline updates and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3 years of digital sales experience with history of meeting/exceeding quotas preferred
- Candidates with deep understanding of digital ecosystem are preferred (including mobile, social, video, native and data segmentation)
- Independent judgment is critical for this position
- Experience with managing all aspects of programmatic media
- Comfortable with decisions involving educated risk/reward assessments
- Analytical thinking
Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Jericho, NY, and with offices in Melville, NYC, Portland, ME, and Boston, MA, is a leading direct-to-consumer company offering a broad range of products, digital entertainment services to consumers as well as customized solutions for advertisers. Our continued success in today’s new digital publishing environment is built on PCH’s unique, free-to-play, chance-to-win value proposition, which enables individually personalized offers based on the trusted first-party relationship we maintain with millions of consumers and is fueled by the excitement of the Publishers Clearing House brand.
Join our winning team and apply today!
This position is based in New York, NY. Candidates must reside in the NY tri-state area.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer