Programmatic Business Development
Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is looking for an experienced professional in Programmatic Business Development to lead the charge to expand the scope of PCH’s media business. This position will explore all biddable & non-biddable advertising opportunities while working in lockstep with our Product and Operations Teams.
- Manage all facets of the Media Team’s existing and new programmatic partnerships (desktop & mobile)
- Work with Product and Ops Teams to optimize new media opportunities
- Manage new sources until they can be comfortably transitioned to the appropriate Account Management function
- Communicate programmatic market trends, best practices and market opportunities to the larger team via weekly summaries and thought leadership POVs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years of AdTech experience
- Independent judgment is critical for this position
- Experience with managing all aspects of programmatic media
- Comfortable with decisions involving educated risk/reward assessments
- Analytical thinking
Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Jericho, NY, and with offices in Melville, NYC, Portland, ME, and Boston, MA, is a leading direct-to-consumer company offering a broad range of products, digital entertainment services to consumers as well as customized solutions for advertisers. Our continued success in today’s new digital publishing environment is built on PCH’s unique, free-to-play, chance-to-win value proposition, which enables individually personalized offers based on the trusted first-party relationship we maintain with millions of consumers and is fueled by the excitement of the Publishers Clearing House brand.
Join our winning team and apply today!
This position is based in New York, NY. Candidates must reside in the NY tri-state area.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer