If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, then this is the place for you!
As a Programmatic Ad Trader, you will work closely with account managers and the media sales team to oversee the day-to-day relationships with our media clients. This includes pre-launch setup, successfully executing media campaigns and providing world class customer service.
What you’ll do:
- Execute and optimize digital media campaigns, overseeing campaign budgets and pacing and making continual adjustments to creative, targeting, and bidding to ensure client goals are achieved
- Generate and analyze campaign reports from the ad server and various business systems in order to communicate campaign status and progress
- Pre-launch campaign QA and oversee testing and QA of creative functionality and third party trackers to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Understand and implement tracking through URL parameters and adservers (i.e. DCM, Sizmek)
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Partner with Account Managers to maintain and support advertiser client relationships and their campaigns
- Collaborate with internal departments for more complex, media builds and ad tech implementation
- Assist with new ad products testing and reporting
- Proactively identify process improvements for business systems and interdepartmental collaborations
- Trafficking of display, video, and mobile ad campaigns through our 3rd party ad server as a part of training/onboarding
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business
- 2+ years of experience in programmatic campaign management (display, video, mobile); extensive in-console experience with DSPs and exchange-based media buying (AppNexus, Adelphic, Ubimo, Google DBM, MediaMath, RocketFuel, TURN, others)
- Problem solver, ability to think through campaign delivery and performance issues
- Ability to efficiently optimize towards meeting/exceeding client campaign KPI’s
- General knowledge of various ad industry terminology (CPM, CTR, ROAS, Viewability, DSP, DMP, SSP, etc.)
- Ability to work with large data sets and identify performance trends
Quotient Technology: Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer-packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.