Manager, Consumer Precision Marketing
The Manager, Consumer Precision Marketing, sets global brand precision marketing strategy and builds assets and capabilities that leverage the size, scale, and synergies across all touchpoints for the eye care consumer, with a focus on driving consumers to ask for Acuvue contact lenses while supporting consumers as new contact lens wearers. This is a critical role for the business as it is key to efficiently and effectively driving brand equity among patients and supporting them the journey.
This individual will be expected to lead consumer precision marketing across the franchise including using data analytics to define strategy, develop high value audiences and create personalized, targeted communication assets. This person must be comfortable with digital analytics, asset management, performance marketing and content development. They should be agile and innovative in their thinking and approach. This person will be expected to demonstrate leadership and build strategic partnerships with global agencies and local, regional and global cross functional teams to drive strategy and superior execution globally. This person will be expected to partner with the Consumer Experience lead help deliver an integrated consumer experience and manage the scope of work for an integrated agency team.
- Lead the strategy and execution of the consumer precision marketing program, targeting the patient along their journey into contact lenses
- Partner closely with cross-functional, local and regional marketing teams to understand the Consumer mindset, uncover insights-based opportunities and ensure brand message pull-through to communications.
- Lead our consumer outreach through global influencer programs.
- Develop meaningful, engaging, personalized content in support of multi-channel strategy in collaboration with agency partners.
- Use real time data analytics and insights to maximize effectiveness of marketing communications, media and assets via rapid optimization and deployment.
- Define, monitor and visualize success metrics, generating easily digestible executive reports with actionable recommendations to optimize precision marketing effectiveness.
- Analyze & evaluate regional, target group specific opportunities. Develop & implement marketing programs, new product launch and sales campaigns accordingly. Manage our multichannel communication activities and partners.
- Leverage Transfer Success Models across regions/countries, transferring learning and best practices globally in partnership with global brand management platform teams.
- Be a student of the digital and precision marketing by keeping up with media and technology trends; helping share knowledge and build capabilities across the organization
- Manage one associate marketing manager.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, a MBA is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of six (6) years of professional business experience is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of related experience in marketing within the CPG, Healthcare or Digital/PR/Media Agency space is required.
- Prior experience in a digital marketing management role (precision marketing, CRM, brand communications, social) with proven success driving strategy and content creation is required.
- A demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and senior management to impact decision-making is required as well as a demonstrated track record in identifying winning consumer and customer insights, growth opportunities, and priorities is required.
- Experience with Data Visualization, Google Analytics, social analytics, data integrations, media analytics, and client databases preferred.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a deadline driven, changing environment is required.
- Familiarity or exposure to A/B testing is preferred.
- Prior experience working with Legal, Regulatory and Global partners is preferred.
- People management experience is preferred.
Up to 15% domestic and international travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)