Unacast is leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?
We are searching for an experienced individual to work with our clients Pre and Post Sale. You will lead the way in making Unacast's unique data set useful for a wide range of clients. In coordination with Sales, Product, Engineering, and other departments, you will bring transformative solutions to clients in industries such as City Planning, Real Estate, Transportation, and many more.
- Partner with Sales to gather clients' business and technical needs to determine what data solution works best for them.
- Either partner with Engineering to build and test solutions, or build and test them yourself.
- Plan and implement client onboarding. Continue to support clients' technical needs after successful onboarding.
- Use your analytical mind to convert our data sets into useful formats.
- Strong analytical mindset, with the ability to understand and assess large sets of data.
- 3+ years experience with either SQL, R, or Python.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineer, etc.
- A strong passion and drive for working at a Startup company with a bold vision.
- Experience working in a client facing role. You should be able to translate technical knowledge into business language.