Unacast is leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
You will be responsible for closing new clients and managing your own book of business. You will be the expert on human mobility data, how people move around in the physical world and how that can impact other companies.
The role will report into the CRO and work closely with the sales and product development teams. We are looking for an innovative and hungry sales executive who thinks quick on their feet and loves to win.
- Prospect and sell Unacast’s human mobility data and products to companies within research, retail analytics, real estate, media, and transportations
- Business development: Consult and educate customers on how location and human mobility data can help them build better products and make better decisions
- Help shape the development of the product and sales approach in partnership with Unacast’s Research, Data, and Engineering teams
- Forecast, track, and report sales performance to optimize and excel in understanding what are the key drivers for a sale
- 2-5 years experience in sales roles within SaaS, enterprise software, analytics solutions or data products
- A business development mindset is a requirement, and business development experience is a plus
- Intellectual strategic thinker who can evangelize and sell products that may be new to clients
- A strong technical understanding and who like to sell data solutions
- Self-motivated, independent player with a strong track record of in-the-field sales