Spotfront delivers intelligent vendor marketing solutions built for the next generation of e-commerce. Our solutions help retailers implement, automate, and scale brand-funded marketing programs on e-commerce sites. Spotfront is a New York City-based technology company that works with the US's largest e-commerce retailers. Learn more about us and PromoteIQ, our flagship product, at http://www.spotfront.com.
Spotfront is seeking an experienced, passionate, and self-motivated Solutions Architect to join our Technical Services team. As a Solutions Architect/Technical Account Manager, you should possess excellent technical, communication and organizational skills.
The Solutions Architect will work with sales, account management, and product teams to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of Spotfront solutions within client organizations. You will manage an important base of customers, providing solutions to challenging technical issues including initial deployment and on-going optimization of customer specific implementations. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who is able to translate complex technical details into business context.
- Develop a deep understanding of Spotfront platform capabilities and client-specific implementations
- Establish relationships with Spotfront clients by understanding their technical needs and business objectives
- Act as SME and escalation point for internal teams and clients; Provide technical guidance to clients and partners; Develop solutions to address on-going technical client requirements with the aim of growing product usage
- Participate in the product release cycle through requirements gathering, design vetting, and user acceptance testing; Support product testing initiatives - document findings and communicate results
- Introduce new Spotfront products and features to clients and provide education on best practices
- 5+ years of experience in software/solutions engineering, technical account management, sales engineering, or related
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant equivalent experience
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, documentation, and communication skills
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with strong communication and time management skills
- Strong desire to make a difference in a small team
- 10+ years of experience in software/solutions engineering, technical account management, sales engineering, or related
- Experience in online advertising industry; Knowledge of online advertising models (CPM, CPC, etc.) and ad operations
- Experience with big data platforms and large volume data analytics
- Trinet insurance
- PTO Policy
- 401k Program
- Solid management team