Vice President of Marketing, Europe
As VP of Marketing, Europe you’re in charge of how SpotX shows up in the world. You’ll do this by evolving, enhancing and amplifying the brand message and marketing strategy for Europe. You will define and solidify SpotX’s reputation as the global media leader in programmatic, OTT/CTV and Addressable Linear TV, underscore our value proposition, and develop market strategies to drive a regional business following with a metrics and measurement approach.
Reporting to the SVP of Global Marketing and the General Manager of Operations, Europe, the VP of Marketing will use multiple channels and tactics to grow our brand position and tell impactful stories about how SpotX is defining the future of digital video advertising. Using the most modern techniques you’ll leverage PR, blogging, bylines, social media, webcasts, industry events, presentations, playbooks, white papers, customer case studies, videos, data and customer insight studies, and customer engagement programs to drive awareness and growth of SpotX in Europe.
Making an immediate impact:
- Plan and create industry leading marketing to drive brand awareness, affinity and demand for SpotX, in Europe and globally.
- Recruit, manage and develop best-in-class talent, building a world class team, structure and processes as our business continues to evolve and grow.
- Lead a marketing offense, through a pan-European lens, to impact positive SpotX business growth.
- Lead the integrated marketing offense, responsible for delivering both annual and seasonal direction to team of regional & global marketing teams.
- Champion our Events & Experiences practice from planning to on site execution.
- Manage the budget and advocate for areas of growth based on SpotX’s strategic priorities.
- Build strong partnerships with the global marketing functions, creative partners and regional marketing colleagues as well as operations, product, support, sales and PR teams to deliver the ultimate SpotX experience.
- Serve as the ultimate ambassador of supply and demand partners within the industry - creating and cultivating a deep connection between our sales and operations teams and the SpotX brand.
- Lead the planning and development of a long-term strategic marketing vision for the SpotX brand.
- Oversee integrated and cohesive execution of SpotX product launches and campaigns.
- Craft storylines to convert complicated technology and processes into digestible terms
- Ensure supply and demand partners as well as our products and services are at the forefront of all strategic planning and execution.
- Own messaging and education on SpotX products and services to our parent company, RTL.
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or similar
- 8+ years of experience within marketing leadership role
- Familiarity with the advertising technology industry
- Deep knowledge and expertise in digital and traditional marketing
- Hands on marketing experience
- Track record of building high performance marketing teams
- Experience with CMS platforms; Google Analytics, Web Analytics or similar
- Ideal candidates will be based in any of the following locations: UK (London), Netherlands (Amsterdam), France (Paris), Germany (Hamburg, Munich, Dusseldorf, Berlin)
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunities to travel for client engagements as well as to other RTL office locations
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment
- Be part of a growing company within RTL's ad tech Digital Hub
- Competitive benefits
SpotX is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.