Director, Connected TV Ad Products
Innovid is an award-winning video marketing platform, delivering more effective video marketing through the only platform purpose-built for video—reaching more screens and more channels with richly personalized, data-driven creative. Built for the future of TV, we reach across all paid media channels, social platforms, websites, desktop, mobile, and over 25 different connected TV devices, including OTT video enabled boxes, smart TVs, gaming consoles, and Blu-ray streaming players—as well as over 1,000 different TV and video apps. We are looking for an experienced product leader to drive development and monetization of our product solutions. As our Product Director you will serve as a cross-functional product leader in a fast-paced, award winning, agile environment.
- Deliver material growth to Innovid Connected TV Ad Products through product development, go-to-market, pricing, positioning and partnerships, acting as a cross functional lead across Innovid.
- Support product strategy and lead go-to-market activities for Innovid products, including: ideation, competitive analysis, market overview, business planning and positioning that enable Innovid to best serve our clients and lead the market
- Holistically understand core business problems and requirements from clients, prospects, sales and support.
- Manage and explore partnership opportunities with relevant industry players to improve business driven product KPIs.
- Identify new product opportunities from industry trends and challenges, and perform market/competitive analysis to inform product decisions and roadmap.
- Building business cases for new products and features and prioritizing needs based on company objectives.
- Partner with various functions within the product team and within the company including sales, marketing, advisory services and client services to successfully position products and features for optimal client use and growth.
- Serve as product expert in internal and external strategic discussions with clients and partners.
- 5-7 years of Product Management experience and successful history of delivering complex solutions in creative advertising technologies.
- Deep knowledge of the ad technology landscape.
- Experience developing new ad products and solutions driving incremental advertising performance.
- Passion for creative innovation, backed by demonstrated ability to execute and deliver.
- Ability to excel in an agile and demanding start-up environment.
- Superior communication skills for addressing colleagues, teams, and customers; the ability to present complicated concepts in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A demonstrated record of collaboration with all teams across the organization.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Curiosity, flexibility, and the passion to problem solve.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.