Director, Demand Generation Marketing
Innovid, the leading CTV and video advertising platform, is currently looking for a multi-faceted and experienced marketer with superior analytical and campaign orchestration skills to support our rapidly growing enterprise. The Demand Generation Director will report to the Vice President of Performance Marketing and will be required to execute critical and highly visible marketing and communications initiatives. You will work closely with our communications and product marketing leads to develop marketing strategies that help establish Innovid as the leader in CTV and video advertising and manage the execution of innovative cross-channel global marketing campaigns to drive awareness and interest for our products, thought-leadership content, and event activations.
The ideal candidate should be a master at developing, executing, scaling, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand generation programs and campaigns. Prior digital marketing, demand generation, and account-based marketing experience is a must with a strong focus on email, search, paid media, and more. Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation and analytics software is a must, particularly HubSpot and Salesforce. SaaS and/or ad tech industry experience a big plus.
Innovid has been established as the leader in video advertising platforms by delivering more effective video advertising through the only platform purpose-built for video—reaching more screens and more channels with richly personalized, data-driven creative.
What You'll Do:
Marketing Strategy & Planning:
- Lead the development of marketing programs in support of larger branding initiatives, live owned/earned/paid events, online events/webinars, and thought-leadership content initiatives.
- Analyze online statistics and marketing campaigns; Identify the standard methodology to optimize online marketing performance.
- Ensure that project milestones are met and adhere to approved budgets.
- Manage corporate website updates and maintenance; analyze website performance and optimize user experience to drive conversions.
- Content development and implementation to ensure continuity of themes.
- Support the internal communications efforts to ensure that information about important marketing initiatives are effectively shared with key stakeholders, including but not limited to sales and executive leadership teams
Demand Generation and Marketing Operations
- Oversee, optimize, and scale our demand generation strategy to generate a robust marketing pipeline focusing on the development of Leads, Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), and Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs).
- Develop and execute inbound and outbound marketing strategies and activities, supporting sales pipeline and demand generation objectives. This will include email marketing (includes maintaining a customer facing newsletter), paid media, search, and more.
- Drive the lead follow-up process for all campaigns and track program performance.
- Manage and enforce the execution of email automation processes including creation of landing pages, tracking codes, content implementation, opt-in programs, scoring, segmentation, and reporting
- Develop the framework to track and report marketing performance, overseeing the collection of performance data, program analysis and reporting on the results.
- Analyze marketing and sales data, identify key insights/trends, and present recommendations
- Manage current vendor relationships and oversee new vendor research, trial implementation, and selection process for SEO, paid advertising, and reporting
- Map buyer's journey by audience, define KPIs, and continually refine process
- Manage ABM strategy and pilot program project and launch vertical demand tools to test effectiveness
- Work with Account Executives to drive ABM strategy forward and work cross-functionally to report on success metrics, opportunities, and roadblocks
- Partner cross-functionally to implement new marketing programs, keep stakeholders informed, and ensure ongoing efficiency (internal company emails, departmental newsletters, client email alerts, audience newsletters, case studies, gated content for the website)
- Manage at least one individual (Associate Digital Marketing Manager)
- Build a high-performing demand generation team and provide strategic direction, guidance, and mentorship to its members
- Set goals, direction and manage day-to-day priorities, workflow, and quality for the digital marketing team
What We're Looking For:
- 7 - 8+ years of marketing programs experience, with a focus on paid media, email and digital marketing
- Analytical mindset with ability to track and report on leading campaign performance metrics as well as lagging revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation (Hubspot) systems.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adwords, and additional Martech tools
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, programs and priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly organized, great attention to detail and deadline driven
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills, writing skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Requires a bachelor's degree
Benefits & Perks
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision and stake in the connected TV and CTV advertising space
- Competitive salary, 401k plan
- Friendly, relaxed culture with an ideal work-life balance
- Medical and dental insurance, FSA
- Snack-filled kitchen
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.