Director, Brand Solutions
The Sales Director, Brand Solutions leads Innovid’s brand direct sales efforts with existing Innovid clients.
As a Sales Director, Brand Solutions, you will focus on deepening client relationships, driving product adoption and growing revenues from the use of the Innovid platform. You will be seen as a trusted advisor and video authority for our brand partners, and in doing so, increase the clients' awareness of the value of the Innovid platform in meeting their marketing objectives.
Backed by Goldman Sachs and Sequoia Ventures, Innovid has built the leading video advertising platform that delivers 30% of the video ads in the US, as well as in 90 countries internationally. Working with companies such as P&G, FiatChrysler, The Walt Disney Company and over 300 clients, Innovid brings a new dimension to video, connecting the power of TV with the interactivity of the web by using the most advanced CTV advertising capabilities available in market. Innovid’s patents and platform innovations have enabled the company to consistently enable more engaging and effective video advertising for the world’s leading marketers. We're looking for passionate, collaborative, team-players to join us in the TV-Everywhere, digital video revolution.
What you'll do:
- Build and nurture strong relationships with senior executives at named brands from existing corporate clients
- Educates and supports our clients as the authority on digital video and CTV
- Defines individual account strategies for growth on existing business (EB)
- Partners with Innovid Agency Leads, Client Success Managers and Account Executives to maximize client revenue
What you'll need:
- 6+ years of experience in the online advertising space - TV and video preferred
- Proven success developing brand direct relationships and growing revenue
- Deep understanding of a brand marketing organization structure, needs and KPIs
- Excitement about the potential for advanced digital video advertising and CTV
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to establish credibility with senior-level executives
- Experience thriving in and adjusting to a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor's degree.
- Travel as required.
What we offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Future management opportunities
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere
- Endless snacks & beverages
- Competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world, unlimited snacks, and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.