PubNative is a mobile monetization platform that enables app publishers to execute and enhance their revenue strategy through flexible ad units. With its proprietary cross-format optimization technology and mobile header bidding solution, PubNative enables mobile publishers to maximize their programmatic advertising revenue. The company is headquartered in Berlin with a satellite office in Beijing.
We are looking for a Head of Publisher Development (m/f/d) to join the team in our Berlin office.
- Identifying new business opportunities to grow PubNative’s presence in the mobile advertising ecosystem,
- Gaining expertise in using PubNative’s products to bring high-value solutions to our current and potential partners,
- Leading all publisher-related activities, including business development discussions, contract negotiations, and solution planning,
- Scouting new partnerships using the existing network of publishers and by attending industry events,
- Mentoring and leading the sales team and growing into the role of a leader for the whole publisher operations team.
- 3 + years of proven experience working with B2B Account Management and Business Development in the mobile advertising ecosystem with a special focus on strategy development, project management, executive communication and people development,
- Deep understanding of the mobile advertising technology industry, especially programmatic,
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong business relationships in the tech environment,
- Ability to lead several projects and manage multiple priorities without compromising quality,
- Existing know-how in terms of uncovering new growth opportunities,
- Proactive, solution-focused, self-motivated and stress-resistant personality,
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
What do we offer?
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo),
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax),
- A day off on your birthday,
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences,
- Team events.
Interested? - Please submit your 1 page-CV online.