Enterprise Account Executive - New York
The Enterprise Account Executive role is the engine for Survata’s business which is doubling annually. Our individual contributor sales people are running complex sales cycles with a very technical product. Our sales people have deep expertise in Adtech, Martech and programmatic platforms and understand how to sell cross functionally and leverage the internal Survata team to close business. This is a senior level sales role selling our brand lift platform and audience creation engine to agencies and brand marketers who rely on us to do their job effectively.
How You Will Make an Impact
Survata is looking for a top-producing Enterprise Account Executive who can expand our client base in the New York area. You will be the first Survata rep located in the New York area so you will be tasked with the huge opportunity to evangelize and sell to a hungry and untapped market.
- You don’t shy away from challenges, and can function autonomously in an unstructured environment
- You’re fired up for the opportunity to be first rep in-market and immediately make waves
- You thrive at managing a multiple month sales cycle, prospect to close - and setting those customers up for repeat business.
- You’ll be a voice for our customers in the midwest, and help shape cross-functional process to serve their needs.
- You will invest the time to truly understand the client’s needs, then communicate precisely to our internal teams on how we can best serve them.
Your Expertise at Work
- Experience working with blue-chip brands in the Fortune 500, and a deep understanding of how to engage multiple departments and partners to get deals done
- You understand the politics in the media world that exist between brand, agency, and sell-side and can read a room easily
- You’re a digital native; programmatic marketing and the technology linking buy and sell side platforms are familiar to you
- You do not shy away from a complex and technical sale.
- You engage with customers with a focus on metrics, data and action. When faced with customers focused on bottom funnel metrics like CPCV, CPM, Viewability or CPA you can help tie those bottom funnel metrics back to a bigger picture.
- You are motivated by big growth targets and big, uncapped, commissions.
- You value quality of work over quantity, and strategy is an integral part of your sales cycle. Hustle is in your DNA.
- You are thoughtful & introspective about your sales approach; it bothers you when people don’t consider sales an intellectual pursuit
- You understand the value of networking. Opportunities exist everywhere, and you look to add value to those in your network as you build it.
- At the end of the day, your goal is to provide the best and most informed customer experience, close your deals and drive in revenue
- You are an Enterprise seller with 7 - 10+ years of experience and have held at least a $1.5 million annual quota - you exceed your quota year after year
- You have been successful at selling Adtech solutions and platforms. You understand the ecosystem and how the technical puzzle pieces fit together.
- You are able to navigate an enterprise sales cycle and have the ability to appeal to executive decisions makers (Senior Directors, VPs, C-Suite)
- You have the ability to pitch Survata, act as a domain expert (get technical when needed!) and effectively manage the procurement to close process.
- The startup world is not foreign to you. You know how to sell a product without a huge name behind you more importantly you understand and appreciate how processes can be ever-changing and ambiguity can be the norm. You are a self-starter, can find answers yourself, and don’t always need someone to show you what to do next.
- You are on a constant hunt to deepen your knowledge and enjoy collaborating cross functionally to create best of breed solutions for our customers. This is an individual contributor role, but you value teamwork.
Survata enables marketers and agencies to measure the brand impact of their advertising budgets. Being a technology-driven research company, Survata can provide actionable insights in real-time, allowing advertisers to make changes concurrently with the campaign.
Our clients are the world’s largest and leading advertising agencies and Fortune 500 companies like Verizon, Clorox, and Uber to help them understand the brand impact of multimillion dollar media investments.. We also work with the largest global advertising agencies measure the digital campaigns that they are managing for their clients.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders). In July 2018 we closed our Series B round of funding.
Unlike legacy brand lift and brand research technology companies in our market, we move quickly to take advantage of the changing landscape of digital advertising.
More search results
Ad Ops Specialist
Her Campus Media
Product Manager, Consumer Marketing
Alder BioPharmaceuticals, Inc.
Associate Director, US Oncology Marketing (Advert…
Pharmacyclics, an Abbvie Company