Medicx Media Solutions is the Pharma industry’s leading data driven programmatic media and audience solution. We leverage the industry’s largest, most granular, and most accurate pool of anonymous patient data to drive both media and marketing results for agencies and brands with our unique learning algorithms and bidding platforms. In short, we have an exciting product and we offer a dynamic place to work!
Medicx Media is currently seeking a Strategist with exceptional analytic and diagnostic skills to oversee performance and yield management for Medicx Media’s programmatic buying practice. In this critical role, the Strategist will design, launch, and manage campaigns using Medicx Media’s demand-side platforms and bidding tools. The Strategist will work directly with other internal teams to understand and implement campaign requirements on the front-end, manage optimization within and across campaigns to meet client objectives, and translate the resulting performance and insights back out to internal stakeholders. A Strategist should not only have strong analytic skills but excellent communication skills to impart critical information to a broad non-quantitative audience.
- Responsible for digital media campaigns
- Provide ongoing communication with accounts and client partners
- Assist with establishing best practices and generate supporting documentation to help the strategist team
- Contribute to revenue growth by providing incremental opportunities
- Act as subject matter expert for our demand platform stack, including DSP, ad serving and verification platforms
- Extend subject matter expertise and guidance in analyzing campaigns
- Provide inputs and guidance around campaign design
- Execute and oversee day-to-day yield management across all campaigns and supply sources
- Familiar with campaign setup, tag implementation and troubleshooting, campaign optimizations and reporting
- Work with Sales team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients
- Facilitate reporting and ad hoc analysis for each campaign
- Work with internal Operations and Product Technology teams to design and implement new capabilities as needed
- Provide feedback and input for product development efforts
- Expert knowledge of digital programmatic buying with hands-on experience using demand-side platforms
- Categorization of publishers and content providers
- Advanced digital executions
- Dynamic creative, attribution, targeting, viewability
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline or relevant experience
- 2-3 years of experience in Digital Media
- Experience working with large data sets and understanding of analytic methodologies for evaluating data
- Proven ability to think creatively about challenging analytic problems
- Ability to self-manage, multi-task, prioritize, and pay strong attention to details
- Able to effectively manage costs while exceeding performance and viewability goals
- Excellent communication skills – ability to distill key ideas for a non-mathematical audience
- Collaborative with cross-funtional teams
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Working knowledge of 3rd party verification tools, (eg. DoubleVerify, ComScore, IAS, Moat, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with data visualization tools, (eg. Datorama or Tableau)
- 100% Employer sponsored Health, Dental, Vision (immediately)
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Flex schedules and remote work options available for the right candidate
- Trendy co-working environment in Scottsdale or New York City with monthly luncheons
- Room to grow and opportunities for cross-training and career enhancement
- Team culture that is collaborative, professional, supportive, striving for excellence, first-principle thinking, FUN!!!
No external Recruiters please.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.