<p>Based in New York, the Publisher Development Manager at SuperAwesome will be responsible for the health and balance of our kid-safe marketplace, called AwesomeAds. Acquisition, onboarding and growth of our North American publisher partners are in your remit. Importantly, you’ll spend a lot of time coaching our partners on how to monetize their kids' audiences, compliantly with US and EU law. You’ll be part of a nimble, global Publisher Development team and you’ll be at the center of the company. You’ll help convert publishers into paying customers on our kidtech products and you’ll be pivotal to the success of our brand advertising campaigns.</p> <p>If you are commercially-driven, well-organized, and articulate then this is the right role for you. You should be curious about technology and have a passion for helping our fast-growing company reach our full potential. You should want to embrace opportunities to learn and grow, through real ownership, responsibility and hands-on mentorship from an experienced Senior Management team.</p> <p>You’ll need to have experience in publisher development, leading process improvement, and working very successfully across different internal teams. You’ll also need to demonstrate that you can present to partners and that you have a strategic focus on how partners shape and grow our business. A track record in building and maintaining relationships with publishers is key to your success.</p> <p>We want you if you want to: move fast, have fun, and shape kidtech.</p>
Publisher Development Responsibilities
- Source and onboard new publishers which meet the SuperAwesome criteria
- Drive the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations
- Persistently explore and uncover the business needs of SuperAwesome’s key publishers/partners and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business
- Lead pricing decisions including forecasting, segmentation analysis, competitive benchmarking, pricing tiering / leveling
- Counsel publishers on their COPPA and GDPR-K compliance
Publisher Management Responsibilities
- Help publishers in their day-to-day challenges by delivering technical and commercial solutions
- Perform implementation reviews and quarterly business reviews
- Provide commercial guidance to publishers, suggesting best ad format and pricing integration in order to be leveraged in our marketplace
- Be the voice of the Publisher for product development, providing critical feedback into our roadmaps and feature development
Marketplace Management Responsibilities
- Support SuperAwesome Sales and Media Solutions teams in balancing inventory opportunities with advertising demand. Be the ‘go to’ source of knowledge on inventory opportunities and scale
- Share market intelligence, delivering performance insights both internally and externally in order to consult publishers on digital kids trends.
- Present to groups of internal stakeholders and publishers/partners
- Contribute towards an intelligent Publisher Relationship Management system that allows efficient communication between internal and external stakeholders
- 2+ years experience in publisher/partnership management or in an operations of a publisher (sell-side) organization
- Working knowledge of the major tools and technologies used by publishers (AdMob, MoPub, DFP) and the challenges facing web and app developers
- Ability to work effectively with teams and clients in different time zones.
- Excellent project management, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to present, speak and write in English fluently.
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients
- You have an unstoppable ability to develop and maintain key relationships with publishers - they should be your biggest fans!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re insanely well-organized with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- You think logically, even under pressure, and come up with innovative solutions to problems
- You can multi-task like a Boss
- Passionate about self development and building a genuine career in digital media
- You enjoy the pressure of a high-growth startup environment