Sales Manager - Direct Demand
- Fyber Digital UK
- Job Category
- Sales & Biz Dev
- Job Type
Fyber is expanding its direct sales team in London and is looking for a Senior Sales Manager with an outstanding track record in digital media sales, and a passion for the app ecosystem to help us grow our advertising business in the UK.
The sales manager’s main focus will be to sell Fyber’s proposition and build deep relationships with the top App Developers, App Advertisers, Mobile Agencies, Media Agencies and Trading Desks in the UK.
We are looking for a highly motivated, hungry, self-starter who will prospect, cultivate, negotiate and close mobile advertising deals.
- Drive maximum mobile advertising revenues from key media advertising agencies as well as direct clients within the UK market.
- Build and maintain robust relationships with app developers and key agency personnel
- Be a source of knowledge and inspiration to direct clients, agency partners, trading desks, DSPs and, last but not least, colleagues.
- Work independently to generate and maximize revenues from the direct clients and media agencies. You must be able to think strategically about your patch and identify opportunities for growth whilst working with all global internal teams at Fyber to achieve this.
- Establish relationships with decision makers and generate direct sales.
- Handle contract negotiations and business development.
- Articulate Fyber’s overall business objectives and value proposition to the advertising community.
- Support the AM team with up-selling opportunities and ensure clients receive superior customer service.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory.
- Work towards quarterly and annual sales goals and plan.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience selling digital/mobile advertising to app developers and media agencies
- Highly connected, with proven contacts/relationships in the mobile advertising ecosystem especially at media agencies
- Experience of performance advertising and user acquisition campaigns as well as programmatic
- English native speaker. Additional language like French is a plus.
- Creative, results-oriented individual
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, employees and clients
- Highly articulate and strong communication skills (verbal and written)