Lonely Planet is looking for a Senior Analytics Manager who is passionate about using data to help propel a legacy travel company into the next industry leader.
As Senior Analytics Manager, you play a vital role in leveraging data and analytics to improve and optimize our digital efforts. While proactively leading the digital measurement strategy for Lonely Planet’s digital platforms, you are also hands on and able to write clean, efficient code that supports a variety of analytics products.
The right candidate will have had a minimum of 4 years working in the digital analytics space, and be ready to work collaboratively with a team to develop custom analytics solutions for marketing and business development professionals.
- Develop and communicate strategic efforts and methodologies to continually enhance data tracking, collection and reporting capabilities.
- Develop process and documentation for scalable and efficient data analytics support.
- Develop and manage a group of data analytics professionals.
- Provide technical support to internal teams around analytics tagging and data validation
- Analyze various data sets and connect them to company/industry KPIs
- Strong project management and organization skills, with the ability to effectively address competing priorities
- Excellent web analytics experience, user segmentation, flow analysis, persona development
- Strong communication (written and oral) with ability to simplify complex information into terms that are easily consumed and acted upon
- Experience or comparable experience with Android Studio and Xcode
- Experience with a variety of web analytics and ad tools such as Crazy Egg, Coremetrics, Webtrends, Quantcast, Google Adwords, DoubleClick for Publishers, Lotame, Criteo, etc.
- Strong familiarity with Google Analytics and Tag Management Systems
- Knowledge of Agile software methodology
- Highly motivated, team-oriented, self-learner, responsible, and focused on exceeding expectations.
What’s in it for you
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a growing team in a globally loved brand in a truly global company, with offices in the UK, US, Australia, China & India. You will also receive 3 weeks of vacation, a competitive salary based on your experience and region, 401K and great medical coverage.
Please submit your resume/CV, along with a cover letter detailing your relevant skills and experience and why you’d like to join our team.
Lonely Planet participates in the federal government's E-Verify program. With E-Verify, we are able to confirm the employment authorization of all newly hired employees through an electronic database maintained by the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security. The E-Verify process is completed in conjunction with the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, upon commencement of employment. E-Verify is not used as a tool to pre-screen candidates. For up-to-date information on E-Verify, please go to www.uscis.gov and click on the 'E-Verify' logo.