Director Enterprise Sales - Cross Device
Intent IQ www.intentiq.com is an identity resolution pioneer and leader, with the intellectual property, technology, and clients to prove it. Intent IQ offers the best device graph in the market, with an unrivaled combination of deterministic accuracy and probabilistic scale. Come join the team that is bringing game-changing privacy-sensitive, identity resolution products to multiple markets.
Are you a passionate seller with a strong interest in enterprise solutions, big data, and identity resolution? Do you want to bring your clients the most cutting-edge technology to solve their business problems? Intent IQ is looking for a talented enterprise seller to join our team. You will learn from the best in the data space and play a key role in providing world-class service to clients in the adtech & martech ecosystem, building relationships with prospective customers, and generating new opportunities. Sales cycles are technical, complex, and require the team to engage with people at multiple levels within an account. Excited to work with clients and exceed sales goals? We’d love to connect with you.
- Align your goals with company’s strategic objectives and grow revenue and market share to acquire customers.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive business plans to address customer priorities and critical needs.
- Demonstrate industry expertise by addressing customer technology footprints, strategic growth plans, technology strategies, and the competitive landscape.
- Build consensus and develop relationships at multiple levels – executive sponsors, influencers, and decision makers.
- Navigate large-scale transactions.
- Forecast revenue, articulate account status, update management and marketing on competitor intelligence.
- Exceed quarterly and annual goals.
- 3+ years of experience in the Martech / Adtech / Identity space selling identity / data solutions.
- Ability to understand a prospect’s pain points and construct a tailored solution.
- Expertise in navigating large, complex organizations, identifying influencers, and closing business.
- Experience prospecting within the marketing orgs at Fortune 500 brands and product orgs at marketing technology companies
- Self-motivation and comfort working independently.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate complex details simply.
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment with ambitious goals.
- A can-do attitude and passion for new products and solutions.
- Ability to represent yourself as the face of the company through presence at industry-wide events.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Unrestricted right to work in the United States.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Be part of the team that’s bringing first-to-market Identity solutions to market.
- Contribute to a fast-paced, high-growth company that will challenge you.
- Get rewarded with competitive pay and benefits
- Work with fun, intelligent people in a great work environment.
- Medical & dental coverage.
- 401K savings plan.
- Attractive vacation, sick, health, and holiday benefits.
- An excellent work culture of fun, respectful, open minds, diversity, and teamwork.