The Turner Story
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, is best known as the folks who bring you CNN, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Bleacher Report, Cartoon Network, truTV, Turner Sports, Great Big Story and so much more! With cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story?
What part will you play?
As Programmatic Manager, you will be a key driving force behind the execution of Turner's private marketplace (PMP) business. This includes working with sales on education and enablement, advertiser onboarding, delivery management, campaign optimization & reporting. You will also define and implement standards for PMP workflow, including documentation and training for sales & operational teams. On a day-to-day basis, you will work closely with sales, product, ad operations, analytics & yield teams, as well as with external partners. Your success will be measured by how you collect and translate marketplace needs and develop learnings from those insights into sales strategies & productized offerings that generate revenue. You'll also play a lead role in the pricing, packaging and rollout of PMP offerings.
What will you be doing?
- Sales engineering role, providing in market technical guidance & PMP capabilities.
- Technical lead in analyzing client KPI's & requirements, proposing most efficient technical execution
- Attending pre sales meetings with client to advise on ad stack solutions & architecture.
- Training members of the sales team on the technical aspects of programmatic products.
- Manage key revenue targets and execution workflow for Turner's PMP business.
- Develop & document knowledge of strategic SSP platform capabilities and how they should be applied to drive value in Turner's private marketplace.
- High product knowledge & sales strategy surrounding header bidding, audience management, and video distribution channels.
- Oversee campaign launches and optimization of private marketplace deals, including setup, troubleshooting, and delivery.
- Collaborate with sales and yield teams to determine optimal price floors and innovative optimization tactics to grow overall health of private market.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of sell-through & buyer trends of the private marketplace.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvements - these may be related to optimizations in execution workflow, enhanced reporting & revenue optimization.
- Identify new product opportunities to drive unique value to the private marketplace; involvement in pricing, packaging, positioning & rollout with the sales team.
- Maintain expertise in continuously evolving programmatic space and to help educate other groups within Turner (sales, integrated marketing, product, operations, etc.)
What do we require from you?
- 4+ years in media advertising
- 3+ years in digital programmatic advertising space, focused in operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expertise in digital media, strategy development, yield
- Analytical mindset; solutions-oriented
- Proficiency in MS excel, Staq; comfortable with data analytics
- Demonstrated experience with publisher side ad technology, with deep knowledge of Google DFP, FreeWheel, and SSP capabilities.
- Extensive exposure to programmatic deal types, technologies and campaign setup
- Familiarity with ecosystem, including data collection, verification, viewability, real-time bidding, behavioral targeting, retargeting and cookie matching
- Bachelor's Degree
But wait, there’s more!
More search results
Technical Account Manager
Programmatic Ad Trader
Quotient Technology Inc.
Manager, Programmatic Operations & Solutions
Social Media Marketing Strategist
Customer Service & Digital Marketing Manager
Cameron Craig Group