Director, Demand Partnerships
Smaato is the global real-time advertising platform for mobile publishers and app developers. Smaato runs the world’s largest independent mobile ad exchange and has been pioneering innovative, mobile-first solutions for publishers since 2005.
Smaato’s SPX is a global, intelligent, and free to use self-service platform built to solve the mobile monetization challenge for its over 90,000 mobile app developers and publishers. The company’s worldwide reach and extensive network of demand partners provides a massive inventory of advertisers with one single integration. Smaato manages up to 6 billion ads every day around the world, across over 600 million mobile users each month.
Smaato, Inc. is seeking an Director, Demand Partnerships. This person will be responsible and accountable for achieving Smaato’s Agency & Direct revenue and margin targets.
- Identify, qualify, pitch and close new business with agencies and advertisers in line with our core strengths & capabilities, all while setting the right expectations on timelines and performance.
- Collaborate with other team members in Account Management, Ad Ops, Media Buying, Marketing, and Sales to delight our customers and exceed their expectations.
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert in mobile, programmatic and the digital ecosystem.
- Establish Smaato as a critical and trusted partner.
- Manage sales pipeline using SalesForce (Follow-up to closure).
- Prepare pitch materials as needed, both independently and within existing support processes.
- Proven willingness and ability to prospect aggressively.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals – both top line and gross profit
- Manage an entire sales cycle from inception to closure to up-sell including: prospecting, discovery, evaluation, proposal, justification, close, and onboarding with Ad Ops & Account Management.
- 2-4 years’ experience in selling and servicing clients with digital media solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or Graduate Degree a plus.
- Experience selling to agencies, programmatic buyers and mobile solutions a plus.
- Customer-centric, consultative sales professionals that can quickly understand their target customers market, business & challenges.
- Self-motivated, independent, high-performing individuals, with ability to learn and become productive extremely fast.
- A professional who isn’t scared of change and is able to adapt quickly to a constantly changing competitive landscape.
- A lover of marketing who can think strategically and follow through tactically, technically, creatively and in collaboration with their team members.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Superb relationship building skills that can develop credibility with executives and demonstrable business acumen.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to be an outstanding team player, especially while navigating our complex international ecosystem.
- Extremely focused, disciplined, and professionally persistent.
- Proficient with SalesForce, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel from 25 – 50% of a random monthly to quarterly schedule.
- Able to work efficiently to maximize travel schedule and customer engagement.
Perks of being a Smaatie
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline. We reward this with numerous incentive programs, regular team events, fresh fruit, snacks, drinks and meals in the office and fun activities.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths much like start-up environments
- Competitive salaries and generous benefits package including 100% employer paid health, dental, life and vision insurance, public commuter cost reimbursement, FSA, HSA, 401(k) plan. 21 days paid vacation and sick time, 2 paid floating holidays, 9 paid holidays and employee discount and supplemental benefit options through ADP.
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and work-life-balance options.
- Wellness program and fitness reimbursement credit.
- Weekly catered lunches as well as summer/winter company parties
- Working in a beautiful, modern and sophisticated office
Be part of an empowered, innovative Smaato team changing the mobile world, and send us your application now!