About Our Company
We are a digital advertising agency specializing in hyperlocal campaigns. Our clients are other ad agencies and their advertiser clients.
BrillMedia is looking for a Programmatic Buying Supervisor to lead a team of buyers and execute self-service campaigns across social, display, video, and digital out of home. This is an entirely remote position; and the ideal candidate will be available to work primarily 9am – 6pm PT. Living in Los Angeles is preferred.
This position is perfect for an experienced programmatic supervisor looking deliver best practices, grow the team, and mentor direct reports. The Programmatic Buying Supervisor oversees all programmatically bought campaigns across accounts and establishes the workflow and expectations for each campaign. The ideal applicant will be excited to own campaign performance and work directly with clients to determine and measure KPIs.
- Set up, manage, and optimize programmatic campaigns across DSPs and social platforms such as Mediamath, The Trade Desk, Vistar and Facebook Business Manager
- Mentor and train direct report team of prorgrammatic buyers
- Own the entire programmatic campaign lifecycle
- Advise on RFPs
- Create proposals
- Creative trafficking site-served, Sizmek, and Doubleclick tags
- Pixel creation and management
- Revise weekly reports as needed
- Optimize campaigns to various KPIs
- Maintain smooth campaign pacing
- Creating campaign wrap-up reports, including insights and recommendations for future campaigns
- Oversee Programmatic Buyer work
- Manage client deliverable deadlines, including screenshots and reporting
- Pro-actively communicate recommendations, needs, and expectations to clients
- 4+years experience in programmatic media buying (banners, video,and social, or some mix thereof)
- Experience running Facebook ads
- Management experience
- Attention To Detail
- Working knowledge of ad server and demand side platform technology
- Experience in pixel creation and management
- Excel skills, including pivot tables and vlookups
- Self-starter: this is an entirely remote position on a small team, so the perfect candidate will have no issues structuring their own workday and holding themselves accountable.
- Advanced pixel/tag management experience in Sizmek or Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- 3+ years experience in The Trade Desk, Mediamath, DBM or similar DSPs
- Advanced Excel Skills, including basic statistics and macros
- Experience with programmatically bought direct response campaigns
- Extensive experience in Facebook Business Manager including custom conversions and A/B testing
Equal Opportunity Employer
BrillMedia.co is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
More search results
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc
Lightbox OOH Video Network
Morning News Photographer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Entry Level Sales/Marketing Representative