Captivate is seeking a Programmatic Strategist to build and grow programmatic revenue across Captivate’s network by partnering with the internal national sales team to evangelize Captivate’s programmatic offering to current and potential clients. In this role, you will act as a programmatic subject matter expert and will participate in sales training and client calls/meetings to support the communication of Captivate’s programmatic capabilities. If you are a programmatic connoisseur with a consultative approach, we would love to hear from you.
- Are a strategic thinker who will partner with the sales team to create advertising solutions that lead to renewals and long-term partnerships.
- Want to be on the leading edge of the programmatic out of home market.
- Learn and absorb new information quickly & thrive on staying up to date on industry trends.
- Enjoy taking a complex and sometimes technical set of capabilities and translating that into a compelling and solutions-oriented story for the marketplace.
- Are a self-starter, able to work independently but cooperatively and enthusiastically.
- Do not cut corners ethically; you earn trust by doing what is right, speaking plainly & truthfully.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as an internal subject matter expert & partner with the national sales team to drive programmatic revenue across Captivate’s network.
- Identify opportunities for incremental revenue and provide clients additional ways to purchase Captivate inventory.
- Keep Captivate top of mind with the account, supply and sales teams at DSP’s across the country.
- Activate private marketplace and programmatic campaigns within multiple platforms.
- Continually assess and provide recommendations to enhance Captivate’s advanced media capabilities including programmatic, data and attribution.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of relevant programmatic experience
- Programmatic experience at either an agency trading desk or DSP preferred; experience planning programmatic PMP deals highly recommended
- Experience with programmatic platforms required
- Ability to think strategically
- A desire to establish relationships with DSPs and agency trading desks a must
- Superior communication skills, including face-to-face presentations, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Diligent work ethic, dependable, and ethical
- Fortitude to attack every challenge as though there are no other options but to succeed