Fyber is hiring a Senior Strategic Partner Development Manager (Sr. SPD) to join our North America Business Team. You will report into the Sr. Director, Programmatic Demand, driving revenue across Fyber’s programmatic supply & product solutions with global demand-side-platform (DSP) partnerships. A level of gravitas and deep knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem is crucial.
As the Senior SPD, you will help fuel the next phase of the company’s growth, by seeking, exploring, and developing new opportunities as well as managing existing demand partner relationships. You will oversee the programmatic strategy across your book of business, client satisfaction and revenue growth from these partnerships across Fyber’s Marketplace. This requires collaboration with Fyber’s global Agency & Advertiser organization, Publisher organization, and close partnership with the wider business functions.
You are a highly motivated, revenue driven self-starter who is enthusiastic and passionate about the mobile ecosystem and programmatic space. You are a sales and/or business development professional who is capable of handling complex negotiations, developing key relationships, and scaling programmatic partnerships on the Demand side. You possess a proven combination of business acumen with technical understanding and can pivot easily when needed. You thrive in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment with a growth mindset.
- Develop the DSP strategy across your book of business inclusive of signing new demand partnerships, driving revenue growth and programs to hit quarterly goals.
- Critical role in managing Fyber’s programmatic relationships while providing mobile consultative expertise through partner trainings, business reviews, and product updates
- Source, sign, and execute partnerships with DSPs and close on new deals in collaboration with Advertiser & Agency sales team
- Contribute to business development generating upsell opportunities
- Ensure that clients receive the highest level of client satisfaction
- Drive revenue growth by providing strategic analysis and recommendations to improve partner performance and launch new product integrations
- Translate technical needs into business opportunities, collaborating with product to ensure success across GTM launches with Fyber products
- Manage a broad range of internal and external stakeholders including the C-suite to instill alignment across businesses and initiatives
- 7+ years in the ad-tech industry in Sales/Business Development role
- Thorough understanding of the mobile programmatic advertising ecosystem
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Strong quantitative skills and ability to draw insights and pitch points through data driven sales
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Proven track record of handling complex negotiations with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and pay strong attention to details
- Proven ability to work independently and autonomously in a fast-paced and multi-faceted environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required
- Willingness to travel (subject to needs)
Fyber is a leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties, and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit in your cover letter.
More search results
Programmatic Account Manager
Guardian News & Media
Marketing Content Coordinator
Insight Enterprises, Inc.
Mgr Marketing Research - 90280470 - Washington
Social Media Marketing Strategist