Head of Brand Marketing
About This Role:
comScore is looking to hire an innovative and passionate Head of Brand Marketing & Communications to define and lead a world-class public relations, communications and marketing team. This person would work closely with the executive leadership team.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee brand marketing team, which includes PR, events, case studies, and brand communications across channels
- Drive global brand recognition and awareness through a steady flow of engaging, relevant and integrated executive thought leadership content, pitches and opinion pieces that result in key coverage.
- Cultivate and nurture analyst relations within the industry
- Building and overseeing comScore's web & social media communications strategy and implementation
- Developing a media relations strategy, maximizing high-level placements in appropriate media outlets, including working with internal PR team as point of contact for all media inquiries and interview requests
- Pitch and/or vet all speaking engagements for company executives
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR & social media results on a monthly basis, and continuously refine to optimize results
- Manage PR budget
What You'll Bring:
- Superb relationship management, executive presence and communication skills, with a sense of urgency and thoughtfulness. Proven ability to anticipate, provide and debate solutions to complicated issues and be capable of presenting in a clear and compelling manner
- Able to design and lead large-scale change, integrate work in a fast-paced highly matrixed environment, establish priorities and achieve results
- Individual who thrives in a high intensity environment with multiple and competing priorities
- Strong experience building Social Media marketing communications
- BA or MBA in Journalism, PR, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 8+ years of corporate PR / Communications experience in the b2b space. Advertising, marketing, research or technology highly preferred
- Unquestionable business and personal integrity and values congruent with those of the organization
- Exceptional written and verbal business communication skills
At comScore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, comScore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, comScore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.