Global Demand Center Communications Lead
Microsoft’s Global Demand Center (GDC) team is leading the transformation of marketing at Microsoft with programs and engines that allow us to engage in a more personal way with our customers while driving hard, measured business outcomes. We measure end to end marketing impact by defining and managing key business performance metrics – including acquiring known leads, optimizing customer digital engagement, and routing & tracking specific sets of high propensity customers to the right sales channel (direct, inside sales, partners, field sales). This role is part of a team that supports our marketing and sales execution across the customer lifecycle.
We are searching someone with deep experience driving effective business performance and strategy communications processes across a wide spectrum of audiences. This role is responsible for helping synthesize strategy, program plans, impact statements, and progress updates across solution areas, products, segments, and areas/regions. This role will work collaboratively with all teams within the Global Demand Center including Programs & Content, Web, Media, Inside Sales, Relationship Marketing, Platforms/Operations, and Analytics. There are many opportunities in this role to stretch and learn all aspects of the GDC. This role has opportunity for career growth as the team and scope scales.
- Drive the GDC Communications strategy, process, and ROB
- Prepare executive ready communications and presentations including Monthly and Quarterly updates
- Develop scalable business performance processes to support the GDC rhythm of the business
- Partner with all relevant GDC Engines teams (Global Engagement Programs, Account Based Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Web, Media, Inside Sales, Analytics, Platforms, etc.) on insights and optimization recommendations
- Provide coaching and feedback to program and engine owners on how to improve the quality of communications
- Experience driving communications and/or program management for a product, program, or initiative
- 4 years communications or program management experience
- Degree in Communications, Business, or Marketing
- Exceptional problem solving across a variety of business challenges both marketing, operations and technical arenas
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in solving unstructured problems
- Great EQ and communication skills across diverse audiences, ability to influence and drive change through others.
- Ability to thrive in a matrix environment
- Ability to communicate complex business issues in a straightforward and precise way, cutting through extraneous details to highlight the real root cause of business issues and identify potential solutions
- Project management skills to prioritize and drive initiatives forward
- High attention to detail, action oriented, focus on accuracy
- To be successful in this role, you must have strong skills in written and oral communications, depth analytical capability, and a can-do attitude and the willingness to tackle hard problems in innovative ways. You will be joining a team of passionate, collaborative marketers and business leaders!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via theAccommodation request form.
Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.