Senior Manager, Programmatic Sales
Come party with a million people a day in celebrating important events in their lives! Evite, the world’s leading digital platform, is looking for passionate and creative Senior Manager, Programmatic Sales to join our team in New York. We are looking for people who will contribute to our mission of bringing people together to celebrate their most important life moments.
Evite’s Sales team is seeking a Senior Manager, Programmatic Sales to drive Programmatic advertising sales, with a focus on developing relationships across agencies, agency ATD’s and DSP’s. This strategic seller will also set strategy and support the Evite Direct Sales team. Evite is looking for motivated individuals to help bring our “What If” philosophy to life.
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape and how advertising is transacted Programmatically.
- Client facing experience leading programmatic conversations with direct advertisers, agencies, agency trading desks and DSP’s.
- Ability to drive revenue and process improvements through analytics and optimization.
Must have Capabilities:
Communication - You’re an eloquent speaker who can explain anything to everyone. You are also a clear and concise writer.
Critical thinking - You love logic and data. Thinking strategically is your forte. You enjoy diagnosing complex problems and formulating plans of attack to resolve them. You enjoy an environment where everyone is encouraged to add value at the most strategic level.
Cultural fit - You have a craving to fit in a fast-paced, high-integrity, low hand-holding environment (but you will get a hug if you need it). EQ as important as IQ. Bullies need not apply. You want to help bring our “What If” philosophy to life.
A proven, successful Programmatic Seller with experience selling to agencies/ATD’s, clients, DSP’s and SSP’s. Quota carrying.
- Partner with the sales team as a subject matter expert to help guide clients through Evite’s programmatic solutions, offering recommendations that match client’s needs.
- Sales for face-to-face programmatic meetings to educate clients and close programmatic business.
- Providing operational support which includes setting up PMP deals in SSPs and ad servers across display and video formats.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and optimizing active PMP deals - Pulling PMP deal performance and delivery reports ensuring client performance KPIs are being achieved and deals are transacting.
- Developing actionable insights, optimization recommendations and upselling strategies.
- Servicing Indirect demand accounts, including maintenance and performance monitoring.
- Maintaining blocklists and assisting with creative monitoring and removal for all SSP, DSP and network partners.
- Providing general administrative and functional support.
- 5+ years working in digital advertising at an SSP, DSP, Agency Trading Desk or Publisher.
- Experience using Google Ad Manager (DFP/AdX) and other ad tech platforms such as Appnexus, Rubicon and OpenX.
- Knowledge of audience targeting and data-driven audience tactics
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookup etc.)
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Client Services experience a plus
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Evite, Inc. provides equal employment opportunies (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.