Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Media Sales Manager who will focus on top-tier brands and agencies to bring on new business. We offer uncapped commission and a product that gets results for clients, in a company that values empathy, passion, and intellectual curiosity.
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads to drive RFPs and IOs
- Build relationships with brand and performance focused agency contacts and explain the power of Taboola’s native, choice-based advertising platform.
- Work cross functionally with sales planning & SDR teams to build pipeline, lead generation, and customized proposals.
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Exposure to Product and R&D teams to help dictate where resources are allocated.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign delivery and help set the expectation for future potential growth.
- 5+ years sales experience with a minimum of 3 years proven success in the digital space (Brand Advertising, Media Sales, Customer Acquisition and Growth, Consulting, Mobile and/or Online sales)
- Demonstrated experience consistently meeting or exceeding goals, hunting for deals, and navigating organizational hierarchies
- Experience working with marketing decision makers in companies and agencies
- Performance marketing experience and/or brand advertising experience
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence and monitor/identify trends in data and in generated reports
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.