Account Executive, Programmatic
The Programmatic Account Executive will be responsible for selling our growing set of automated & real-time biddable digital OOH solutions, generating advertising revenue from digital & programmatic budgets & focusing on incremental streams of revenue relative to Clear Channel Outdoor’s direct sales channel.
- Achieves revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Prospects and develops new customer relationships with a solution selling-based approach.
- Manages pipeline that focuses on trading desks, in-house client programmatic teams, traders / digital buyers at agencies, and DSP sales & account management teams aligned with book of business.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by facilitating all aspects of the customer's account in cooperation with Creative, Operations, Marketing and Finance teams.
- Works closely with the Sales Planning team to structure private marketplace proposals that deliver on campaign objectives.
- Partners with internal Direct and Airport sales teams to ensure cross-team collaboration on pipeline and account planning.
- Collaborates with Programmatic account team to deliver reporting to clients & make upsell recommendations.
- Entertains clients to forge deeper relationships and drive the business forward.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- 4-year college degree, BA/BS or equivalent
- 2-3 years of progressive sales experience required
- 5-7 years Digital and/or Media experience
- 2 or more years of Programmatic sales experience preferred.
- Combination of Media + Ad tech sales experience preferred; residency within the territory required.
- Programmatic knowledge / aptitude
- Technology: familiarity with programmatic transaction workflow, bid request / response mechanics, interplay between DSPs, SSPs + DMPs and who the major players are at each level of the ad tech stack
- Media: Must have experience across display, video and mobile media, experience with ‘emerging channels’ (audio, CTV, DOOH) preferred
- Data: familiarity with applying 1st & 3rd party data sets, with an emphasis on 3rd party data players in the mobile space (e.g. Factual, PlaceIQ), ablilty to speak to attribution & measurement capabilities.
- Tools: experience using SSPs / DSPs / ad servers a plus.
- Strong organizational / time management skills, must be detailed oriented
- History of sales achievement with experience in consultative or “needs” based selling techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including delivering effective presentations
- Ability to be a team player and flexible as the programmatic account list/territories change as team grows
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Google Docs and Salesforce.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Collaboration: Works effectively and collaboratively across both internal and external teams.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport.
- Time Management: Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Focusing on the Bottom Line: Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on the bottom line; not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies.
Able to travel outside of the office at least 50% of the time for meetings and industry events.
More search results
Senior Strategic Partner Development Manager
Fyber Monetization LTD
Programmatic Account Manager
Guardian News & Media
Decision Analytics Associate Consultant/Growth Ma…
Sr. Customer Marketing Manager - Seasonal